Summer is in full swing now. I got my first sun burn! I had been being so careful but after a few hours at the pool I was sun burnt. Lets hope that is the last one. At least my daughter does not seem to burn. She is luckily she has her Daddy’s skin and just tans like crazy even with a ton of sun screen on.
Hope you are all enjoying your summer! Let’s start the parties with your Features:
- Orchard Girls – Paint Chip Artwork
- Soliloquy of Food & Such – Vanilla Bourbon Strawberries
- I Thee Cook – Honey Cilantro Lime Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Your Home Based Mom – Homemade Hamburger Rolls
- Big Dolls Boomtown – Seashell Shadowbox
- I Want Crazy Blog – Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Kitchen is my Playground – 7-layer Banana Split Pie
- Wonky Wonderful – Creamy Apple Cabbage Coleslaw
Now let’s get this party started:
Rules, yeah, I know.
Link to your original recipe, craft or tip and photo directly, not your blog.
Don’t forget to link back to my post, or blog, with either a text link or our new button, directly on your post or party page. We are sorry but without a link back, you cannot be featured.
Please follow my blog using Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, e-mail, or RSS you get it. Whatever is your favorite way to follow to stay up to date. Please do the same with my lovely co-hosts, Joan and Debi. By linking up to this party you are giving permission for us to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Thursday’s Treasures and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own..
Share as many recipes as you like just as long as you haven’t shared them here before. The party is open all week.
Please visit others…they appreciate it as much as we do.
Leave a comment; I love when you stop by.
Y’all have a beautiful week. Be good to yourselves and each other.