Summer is the season for zucchini. Check out these 26 healthy zucchini recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
Pin Zucchini Recipes here.
Tis the season for zucchini. Summer is when this vegetable is best and cheap. So let’s use as much of it as we can. You can include healthy zucchini recipes in everything from breakfast, lunch and dinner to snacks and desserts. Zucchini is a great replacement for pasta, but did you know you could also make tortillas and bagels with it? Shredded zucchini will also add moisture to meatloaf, cakes and brownies. So check out these healthy zucchini recipes below. Tell me what your favorite healthy zucchini recipe is.
To be sure to see Food Done Light’s next recipe, Fennel Peach Slaw, subscribe by email below now. You won’t want to miss another recipe again.
Also find Food Done Light videos on You tube.
Happy Healthy Eating,
- Zucchini Tortillas – Sweet as Honey
- Banana Nut Zucchini Bread – Chocolate Salad
- Zucchini Muffins – Gimme Some Oven
- Carrot Zucchini Bread – Averie Cooks
- Bagels made with Zucchini – Wholesome Yum
- Goat Cheese filled Zucchini Roll Ups – Food Done Light
- Zucchini Meatballs – Delish
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips – Table For Two
- Zucchini Pizza Boats – Gimme Delicious Food
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Chicken – Closet Kitchen
- Zucchini Tuna Cakes – Chocolate Salad
- Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto – Eat Yourself Skinny
- Mexican Zucchini Boats – Making Thyme for Health
- Zucchini Lasagna – Recipe Runner
- Meatloaf with Zucchini – Food Done Light
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries – Melanie Cooks
- Zucchini Tots – Dining with the Doc
- Sauteed Zucchini and Squash – Food Done Light
- Parmesan Zucchini and Corn – Damn Delicious
- Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips – Joyful Healthy Eats
- Quinoa Zucchini Casserole – Food Done Light
- Zucchini Casserole with Tomato – Food Done Light
Food Done Light is on a mission to keep passion for food but find ways to fit it into a healthy life and hopefully, along the way, change eating habits for good. Healthy living one bite at a time is our motto. You will find heart healthy recipes with Weight Watcher points, and most of all the recipes are delicious. Just ask the Food Done Light family which includes my husband, 10-year-old daughter, Lucy, our 8 yr old Golden Retriever, and Stella, our 13-year-old cat. Find Food Done Light on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.