Squash that burger craving with these 25 recipes all for healthy burgers for all kinds, turkey burgers, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, lamb burgers, veggie burgers and more.
Summer is the time for healthy burgers. It is easy to make healthy burgers that are bold, flavorful and fun. In fact I’ve found 22 recipes that use different types of meat and toppings to squash your craving for healthy burgers. You won’t miss all the calories and fat. Moreover, you will be so satisfied with these healthy burgers that you will not want to eat anything else. You will find healthy burger recipes made with turkey, beef, lamb and even vegetables. How says you cannot have a satisfying veggie burger? I can assure you that you can. So take a look at this list and let me know which you are going to try first.
To be sure to see Food Done Light’s next recipe, Wasabi Bloody Mary, subscribe by email below now. You won’t want to miss another recipe again.
Also find Food Done Light videos on You tube.
Happy Healthy Eating,
- Andie Mitchell – Chicken Parmesan Burger
- Nutmeg Nanny – Thai Chicken Burgers
- Well Plated – Green Chile Grilled Chicken Burgers
- Laughing Spatula – Chicken Avocado Burgers
- Watch Eat Learn – Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Food Done Light – Grilled Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Recipe Runner – Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
- Ambitious Kitchen – Sweet & Spicy BBQ Turkey Burgers
- Budget Bytes – Greek Turkey Burgers
- Penney Lane – Asian Turkey Burgers
- Food Done Light – Stuffed Mushroom Burger
- Food Done Light – Blue Cheese Burger with Crispy Shallots
- A Healthy Life for Me – Mushroom Beef Burger
- Life in a Lofthouse – Low Carb Cheeseburger in Lettuce
- The Cozy Apron – Korean BBQ Burger
- Cookie + Kate- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burgers
- The Glowing Fridge – Quinoa Kale Burgers
- Catching Seeds – California Burgers
- Peas and Crayons – Butternut Black Bean Burger
- Watch What U Eat – Black Bean Quinoa Burgers
Seafood and other protein
- Food Done Light – Asian Salmon Burgers
- Food Done Light – Grilled Lamb Burgers with Spinach Tzatziki
- Healthy Helper Blog – Hawaiian Tuna Burgers
- How Sweet It Is – Tilapia Burgers
- Joyful Healthy Eats – Grilled Lamb Burgers
Food Done Light is on a mission to keep passion for food but find ways to fit it into a healthy life and hopefully, along the way, change eating habits for good. Healthy living one bite at a time is our motto. You will find heart healthy recipes with Weight Watcher points, and most of all the recipes are delicious. Just ask the Food Done Light family which includes my husband, 10-year-old daughter, Lucy, our 8 yr old Golden Retriever, and Stella, our 13-year-old cat. Find Food Done Light on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.